Festool 576708 Plunge Cut Track Saw TS 55 FEQ-F-Plus w/ Systainer3
The TS has always stood out with its absolute precision cuts, maximum power and extreme durability. The usual reliability remains – but the working speed is unprecedented: The TS 55 now saws at up to twice the speed. In addition, the new generation of cutting blades guarantees perfect cutting quality with maximum cutting performance. With accessories, such as guide rails and the angle stop, or sophisticated and proven details, such as the splinter guard and extraction system perfectly matched to the machine, the TS 55 provides excellent work results and a top-class sawing system – for every challenge.
- Concentrated torque and up to twice as fast work progress with an increased saw blade service life
- Virtually splinter-free on both sides thanks to attachable splinter guard
- The cutting edge from 90° to 47° remains unchanged even when the saw bevels
- Top-class sawing system thanks to a variety of accessories
- Riving knife for safer work and simple positioning in existing joint
- Angle adjustment with undercut function from -1° to 47°
Now twice as fast.
Thanks to our new generation of saw blades and the concentrated torque of our track saw, you will be able to work up to twice as fast. Maximum cutting performance meets perfect cutting quality.
Proven a million times over.
Festool means track saws. Festool track saws embody absolute precision, high power and considerable durability. You can count on them. Day after day. One cut at a time.
Sawing where anything is possible.
Our track saws are as versatile as the challenges you face: With our guide rails, the wide variety of different saw blades and the perfectly matched extraction system, you are set up for excellent work results – we offer a top-class sawing system for every application.
9.92 lbs (4.5 kg)
Saw blade diameter
6-1/4" (160 mm)
Cutting depth at 45°
1-11/16” (43 mm)
0" - 2-1/8” (0 - 55 mm)
1 200 watt
Dust extraction connection dia.
1-1/16"/1-7/16" (27/36 mm)
-1 - 47 °